Songs for the first dance
It’s not easy how its looks! To decide only one song which will stay forever in your memory.
Usually we suggest to our couples to try to remember the best moment of their relations: first meet, first kiss, first concert together etc. It’s so important to find YOUR song.
But also sometimes couple cannot decide by themselves, then we have list of more popular compositions/songs for the first dance:
1. Lady Gaga and Bradly Cooper: “Shallow”
2. Lauren Wood: “Fallen”
3. Giulio Capone: “The Beauty and The Beast”
4. John Legend: “All of me”
5. Aerosmith: “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing”
6. Frank Sinatra: “The way you look tonight”
7. Ed Sheeran: “Perfect”
8. Elvis Presley: “Can`t help falling in love with you”
9. Piano Guys & Christina Perri: “Thousand years”
10. Savage Garden: “Truly, Madly, Deeply”
11. Shania Twain feat Brian White: “From this moment’
12. James Blunt: “You`re beautiful”
13. Kelly Clarkson: “Moment like this”
14. Seal: “Kiss from a Rose”
15. Alicia Keys: “If I ain`t got you”
16 Whitney Houston: “I will always love you”
17.Righteous Brothers: “Unchained Melody”
18. Bette Midler: “Wind Beneath my Wings”
To decide the song it`s just a first step, second will be to prepare the dance. We suggest to find professional teacher who will help you in everything.
The most important it`s to have fun!
Indigo Weddings Team